Anyone playing?

Games that can be played on your internet browser.
Laex
Darth Africanus
Steam ID: Leightonstm
Origin ID: Tygarus

Anyone playing?

Post by Laex » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:58 am

Hi all,

I've been looking at some browser games recently, specifically because I'm going to be going to the land of no technology during the summer so I'd like something to keep me busy.

Turns out, there's some really high-quality games available for free (and not all are freemium models) for browsers.

For example, I'm really enjoying Anno Online and The Settlers Online, which are just building sims that work identically to the bigger games except the building takes longer obviously. Both have purchases you 'can' make, but I'm more than halfway through the Settlers campaign and there's been no need to buy anything beyond impatience.

There's a Command & Conquer browser RTS I've not tried, and even a Drakensang MMO, that is completely free, and has really very good graphics.

Anyone have any recommendations? I'd love to find a few more, especially ones that have recommendations, because the store pages all say the same junk and I don't want any more Clash of Clans style games.

Camelia
Princess Malibu
Steam ID: Cammy79

Re: Anyone playing?

Post by Camelia » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:10 pm

CustodianV131
Omnipresent
Steam ID: CustodianV131

Re: Anyone playing?

Post by CustodianV131 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:09 pm

Heard really good things about Fallen London, but didn't get around to trying it myself yet.

Digital location: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/

Moving pictures review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq3QogjGjz4
Twitter Gamers are young at heart and creative thinkers. Shall we play a game?

Return to “Browser Games”