New to the forums? Please check this first

Moderator: Newsgroup Mod

Jimhada
Never Winter Knight
Steam ID: jimhada
Origin ID: tester

Post by Jimhada » Tue May 15, 2007 11:48 am

Welcome to the forums mate.

haha.. im glad the name you made as a bit of fun will now follow you for the rest of your days here. :p
RETURN without GOSUB;

DraconianOne
Legendary

Post by DraconianOne » Tue May 15, 2007 11:50 am

Wait a minute? Are you me?

Hold on - recruitment consultant and tolerant wife. Nope, not me.

:D

Welcome aboard. Now we just need to encourage you to join us in a very Philip Kaufmann Body Snatchers way.
"From your humanoid face patterns I observe that you embody deliberate facetiousness"

Elui
Heroic

Post by Elui » Tue May 15, 2007 12:32 pm

SEE! some of us 'wifey's are not all bad!

Welcome to the boards and will no doubt see you in lotro or eq2.
[b][size=134][color="Teal"]Melui[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Warhammer[/b]- Dwarf Tank

[SIZE="1"]
[b]Retired:[/b]
Elui:[b]DaoC[/b] lvl 50 Champion, Elui:[b]SWG[/b] Master Tailor, Elui: Eve Online,
Melui:[b]LotRo[/b] Champion, Melui:[b]EQ2[/b] -Ranger, Melui:[b]AoC[/b] - Priest of Mitra
[/SIZE]

Bhurnt
Most Excellent Adventurer

Post by Bhurnt » Tue May 15, 2007 12:58 pm

thanks for the welcome guys. And yes Jim it is funny that my joke ranger's name from DDO (for the rest of you, her full name is Bhurnt Tooachrisp :laugh: ) is now gonna be the name i am known as here and in LOTRO. Oh well !

Draconian, you are the second person on a forums site I have heard from this week, who lives in Hertfordshire too. There's a chap in my other LOTRO guild who lives in Stevenage, which is about 10 minutes drive from me. I live in a village between Welwyn Garden City and Harpenden. Where abouts are you?
(Don't worry I won't turn up on your doorstep :shocked: - I don't go in for this meeting up with online friends milarky :D )

I should be around online a lot in LOTRO (and in DDO too Jim) from Sunday morning onwards, as my wife is going to visit her family in South Africa for a week. Wahoo lots of games playing with only a break for dinner! heaven! Lots of levelling up to do next week then!

DraconianOne
Legendary

Post by DraconianOne » Tue May 15, 2007 1:02 pm

Bhurnt wrote:(Don't worry I won't turn up on your doorstep :shocked: - I don't go in for this meeting up with online friends milarky :D )

It's not you that I'm worried about - it's these other freaks and weirdos!

I live the other side of Herts towards Aylesbury - right on the Bucks/Beds border.
"From your humanoid face patterns I observe that you embody deliberate facetiousness"

Orix
Podcast Producer
Steam ID: Orix_Solariss
Origin ID: Orix

Post by Orix » Tue May 15, 2007 1:43 pm

I still think it would be awesome to get together sometime... but considering we're all over this world of ours, its hard to organize I guess.

Still, it's a small world at that. Plenty of people on here might have met, or met people who know them, and never even know, you know? :D
No active MMO characters right now...

I remember when old Orix used to write game reviews, what happened to to him!?

Ispoki

Post by Ispoki » Tue May 15, 2007 2:50 pm

Hitchin Town born and bred :D
Ispoki Retired EQ, EQ2, AoC, SWG, Warhammer, WoW

Bhurnt

Post by Bhurnt » Tue May 15, 2007 3:30 pm

oh no, not another Hertfordshire person? :)

Seems we home counties people feel some sort of draw to LOTRO. I wonder if it reminds us of tramping around the countryside in our youth? er yes exactly. :rolleyes: Right I'll get my coat. .... :D

Elui
Heroic

Post by Elui » Tue May 15, 2007 4:13 pm

if you count Surrey then me and ced meet the criteria too.
[b][size=134][color="Teal"]Melui[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Warhammer[/b]- Dwarf Tank

[SIZE="1"]
[b]Retired:[/b]
Elui:[b]DaoC[/b] lvl 50 Champion, Elui:[b]SWG[/b] Master Tailor, Elui: Eve Online,
Melui:[b]LotRo[/b] Champion, Melui:[b]EQ2[/b] -Ranger, Melui:[b]AoC[/b] - Priest of Mitra
[/SIZE]

Dorla
Legendary

Post by Dorla » Tue May 15, 2007 6:44 pm

Bhurnt wrote:Draconian, you are the second person on a forums site I have heard from this week, who lives in Hertfordshire too. There's a chap in my other LOTRO guild who lives in Stevenage, which is about 10 minutes drive from me. I live in a village between Welwyn Garden City and Harpenden. Where abouts are you?
(Don't worry I won't turn up on your doorstep :shocked: - I don't go in for this meeting up with online friends milarky :D )

Hello and welcome from another Hertfordshire person as well. :) I was born in Hitchin.
Currently playing * Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (DS) * Harry Potter Lego 1-4 (Wii) *
http://www.cutedesigns.co.uk

Jimhada
Never Winter Knight
Steam ID: jimhada
Origin ID: tester

Post by Jimhada » Tue May 15, 2007 9:43 pm

There must be something in the water down your lots area. :p
RETURN without GOSUB;

Sydark
Apprentice

Intro etc

Post by Sydark » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:00 pm

Hello all.

Just a quickie intro just now since I have to go and make some phone calls (not as dodgy as it sounds, I promise!)

Eventually got round to creating a profile here (Ment's continual wife-like nagging worked. lol) so, um, here I am...

Some of you will know me from the OG site, WoW, UO, rl, CrimeWatch... I've been annoying people around the world for some time now and would love to continue it here (the restraining order doesn't count online, I believe).

Anyway, I hope to be a vaguely valuable member of the community and want to be forgiven for any crap jokes I make from this day forward.

Beijos!

Sydark/Sy/Nick.

Mentazm
Legendary

Post by Mentazm » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:57 am

Don't you mean your wife's wife-like nagging Sy? ;)

Welcome, took you long enough. Sy is a casual gamer folks so I'm sure you'll both be fine with each other as long as he doesn't violate the terms of his probation.
[url=http://raptr.com/Mentazm?src=em_forum][img]http://raptr.com/badge/c95e1fd15dc8cb7b8c802766cf445dd7/fs.png[/img][/url]

Kyre

Post by Kyre » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:21 am

My condolenc - uh, I mean, welcome! I'm sure you'll have fun here (no guarantees!).

Lykan
Freshling

Post by Lykan » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:40 pm

Hi All

I'm Radu Lykan (or at least I am whenever I'm playing ;) ) and I've been playing RPGs (board and computer based) for more than 12 years.

I'm from Portugal but since a very traveled person and lived in 3 countries so far, one of those in Scotland, in a wee town named Grangemouth, just on the outskirts of Falkirk.

It's been awhile since I've been in a forum cause my daily live gets in the way all the time but I'm planning to change that :P

Cheers
[url=http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=134847][img]http://66.7.192.165/banners/full_banner2.jpg[/img][/url]

Return to “Community Rules and Introductions”